Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star

1. Did you ever think that you'd be a star? If yes, doing what?
~~ No, not even in my widest dream.
2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner.
~~ Three year ago with hubby minus our son...in a cozy resto with the band playing soft song.
3. Tell us about your worst job interview.
~~ After I introduced myself, the interviewer told me she would give me a call...never happened
4. Tell us about your stupidest date.
~~ Grocery shopping with one of my admirer grrr!
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner?
~~ We must have something in common like : we love God, family and kids.
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts.
~~ I Want Wednesday
7. How did you get into blogging?
~~ My friend introduced it to me.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other?
~~ Not all; he would laugh at me for sure :-)!
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year?
~~ Lose weight, and be healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs