Friday, April 15, 2011

Cheese and Apple Sandwich

For those who have kids that goes to school I am sure you have the same problem like I have when it comes to preparing lunch for them. My son sometimes tells me that he gets bored with the sandwich I make for him. He is so burned up with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, ham and cheese sandwich, bologna sandwich and so on. I am sorry, that is all I can think of. Then one day, while reading a magazine, I came across an article about lunch for kids. It talks about sandwiches that kids will surely love; one of my favorite is the 'cheese and apple sandwich.'

Link

Ingredients:
2 slices of bread (preferably multigrain, Italian, or French)
1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
1 ounce thinly sliced cheddar
several pieces of thinly sliced apple

Directions:
Spread 2 slices of bread with whole-grain mustard. Top 1 slice with Cheddar and several pieces of apple. Sandwich with the remaining bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs