You Are Reserved and Thoughtful
You are adventurous and easygoing. You love life, as long as you don't have to do anything hard.
You are quite introverted and maybe even a little shy. You prefer to interact one on one with people.
Money is not important to you at all. In fact, you tend to reject material concerns.
You tend to seek comfort, coziness, and stability in your life. For you, feeling at home is the best feeling ever.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
2. Dear my little one I want you to know that I love you so much.
3. Is that my email account you are using to send disturbing email to one of my blogger friends?!!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of eating sweet because it is bad for my health.
5. I'm saving all my love just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list iPhone would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish my paid post review , tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry and finish shopping for my son's school supplies and Sunday, I want to go to church, attend my friend's birthday celebration, and rest!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
You are very driven, and not just with your career. You like to play hard as well!
You are bold and brave. You're always looking for the next great adrenaline rush.
It's likely that you are athletic or at least pretty physically active. It's hard for you to sit still.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Today’s topic is “6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
It’s hard to think on this one and after much thinking for almost an hour , I managed to write them.
Okay, here are my six:
1) Taking socks off and leaving them on the floor though the laundry basket is just 5 feet away.
2) Not using the turn signal on when turning left or right.
3) Throwing trash on the parking lot, when the trash can is provided right there.
4) People who park their car on the parking entrance when talking with someone while the parking spot is just few feet away.
5) Not picking their pets poop when walking on the park.
6) Talking on the phone while driving, when we know they can use their earphone to talk to avoid accident.
Friday, August 7, 2009
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Forever Young.
3. My son's face is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon brings light on a dark night.
5. I need to go run errands right now.
6. When daylight fades a brighter new day is on the way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans includes doing the laundry and spending more time with my son and Sunday, I want to go to church and take a nap afterward.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
1. What’s the oldest item in your freezer?
~~ Corn on the cob.
2. How likely is it that you’d actually thaw and use that item versus just tossing it?
~~ I am planning to thaw it later today and boil for our dinner.
3. What food item is the healthiest in your freezer?
~~ Sweet Potato French Fires.
4. How many frozen dinners do you have in your freezer right now?
~~ I have two: Kids Cuisine for my son.
5. Take the quiz: What Frozen Treat Are You?
You Are a Snow Cone
You are lighthearted, playful, and optimistic about the world.
You're always having fun, and you're not the type to turn down anything sweet.
People might be surprised to know that you're very sensitive.
Even though you put on a brave face, your feelings are easily wounded.
6. How many frozen treats like ice cream do you have in your freezer?
~~ I have two: Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream and Freezer Pops.