Today’s topic is “6 things people do that you think are beyond lazy.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
It’s hard to think on this one and after much thinking for almost an hour , I managed to write them.
Okay, here are my six:
1) Taking socks off and leaving them on the floor though the laundry basket is just 5 feet away.
2) Not using the turn signal on when turning left or right.
3) Throwing trash on the parking lot, when the trash can is provided right there.
4) People who park their car on the parking entrance when talking with someone while the parking spot is just few feet away.
5) Not picking their pets poop when walking on the park.
6) Talking on the phone while driving, when we know they can use their earphone to talk to avoid accident.