Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Busy Week Ahead of Us!

It's been awhile since I had my last visit with our family physician and I will be in trouble if I don't make an appointment for me soon. And so I did make an appointment for me and my son next week. I feel sorry for my husband who will spend his three days off accompanying us during our doctors visit. Our appointment will be on Tuesday morning at 9am. Monday would be my appointment for my day surgery on Wednesday. During those days, we could be doing fun things together like going to San Antonio, Texas or maybe camp somewhere where the weather is cool. Oh well, maybe next year we could do that. It would be nice if we could go to Utah to attend the semi-annual general conference. Till then, we will make ourselves busy with my son who will be attending 2nd grade this year :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs