Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shopping Early for Christmas

Last Christmas, we bought a remote control car for our son as a gift on Christmas day. And he really like it. The car was so neat that it does a lot of thing like flipping over and stuff that other remote control cars don't do. Our nephew, Cody got the same gift from us and both of them played it with so much fun! I am pretty sure that Grant would like to have one, too. We better but him one for Christmas so he won't fell bad not having one since he is old enough to operate it. I know it is too early yo buy him gift but I don't want to be one of those people who do shop for gift on last minute. Stress is one thing I don't want to get during holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. malapit na pasko ate ces..! merry christmas!
    i hope u can visit my blogs soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs