Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Sam's Last Stand of 2009
1. What did you think of 2009?
~~ Challenging (at least for us)!
2. What do you think was the news story of the year?
~~ Pres. Obama...who else?
3. What happened this year that you never want to hear another word about?
~~ A Big Lie made by a relative!
4. What was your favorite song of 2009?
5. What did you accomplish this year?
~~ Nothing much...hope to accomplish one this 2010.
6. Did you learn anything new this year?
~~ Yes, that you cannot please everyone!
7. What are you looking forward to in the new year?
~~ For our lease to be over and move to a new house.
8. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
~~ Midnight dinner with hubby and son.
9. What's the best thing you ever did on a New Year's Eve?
~~ Watched fireworks and spent quiet time with my family alone.