Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Stacy at the blog All Stacy, All the Time. She states that she stole it at Lola's blog Lola's Diner. Lola wrote this herself! We had searched for a holiday meme, but only found two that had already been played by a zillion players. We were thrilled to find not only an original meme, but one much better than the other two. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Lola's Holiday Meme
1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show?
~~ Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown.
2. What holiday character do you think you're most like?
~~ Santa Claus
3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like?
~~ Mrs. Claus
4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song?
~~ It's Christmas All Over the World.
5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song?
~~ Sad Christmas songs
6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?
7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it?
~~ Love it
8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas present?
9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father?
10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations?
~~ Yes, we do!
11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'?
12. Are you counting the days to Christmas with excited anticipation or dread?
13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap?
~~ Lat year, no I didn't sit on his lap!
14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you?
~~ I want it to be a surprise, so I let him pick my gift for...if I don't like ie, I can always return it...and he is fine with that.
15. When do you put up your tree?
~~ Day after Thanksgiving.
16. Real or fake?
~~ Fake for now , but would love to have a real one next year.
17. When do you take your tree down?
~~ After three kings.
18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for?
~~ Yes, chocolates for my nieces, wrappers and winter clothing.
19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend?
~~ I don't work, but sure miss parties at work when was still working.
20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet?
~~ Yup! Just spend a quiet time with hubby and son home.