1. The last band I saw live was A Pinoy Band (can't remember the exact name, sorry) when we went to Ayala-Alabang Town Center last April before going back home (US).2. What I look forward to most on (Thanksgiving)Christmas is spending time with my family and feasting on those yummy foods!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is mostly gifts for my families here and overseas.
4. Thoughts of shopping for gifts for my family fills my head.
5. I wish I could wear a sweater made of Cashmere on cold days.
6. Bagpipes is one musical instrument that is interesting to me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to retire to bed early and be ready for the morning's chores, tomorrow my plans include doing chores (laundry and cleaning) and Sunday, I want to attend church and spend more time with my family and friends.