Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Here we go...

1. The last band I saw live was A Pinoy Band (can't remember the exact name, sorry) when we went to Ayala-Alabang Town Center last April before going back home (US).
2. What I look forward to most on (Thanksgiving)Christmas is spending time with my family and feasting on those yummy foods!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is mostly gifts for my families here and overseas.
4. Thoughts of shopping for gifts for my family fills my head.
5. I wish I could wear a sweater made of Cashmere on cold days.
6. Bagpipes is one musical instrument that is interesting to me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to retire to bed early and be ready for the morning's chores, tomorrow my plans include doing chores (laundry and cleaning) and Sunday, I want to attend church and spend more time with my family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Puro pang shopping for family mn atong gi huna huna ani, tungod sa crisi, libog kung makapalit ba kaha ta ug gifts for the relatives and family back home.

    Cashmere kind of gal sd d i ka ces,na curious jd ko anang cashmere sweater why lots of ladies like it, nice d i iyang cloth then very expenssive hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, wala na talaga ako time mag blog oi... I have other priorities naman din. But I still love to visit blogs. I will still try to make post though. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs