This is for Monday, but I posted it late; better late than never, plus the week is not over yet, right? So, here it is...
1. Do you have a tattoo...? If so what and where is it? If not do you have a secret desire to have one?
~~I don't have a tattoo and no desire to ever have one.
2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?
~~ Thanks, but no, thanks!
3. Do you have a good luck charm? What is it? Do you think it works?
~~ No, I don't! I don't believe in charm luck either.
4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?
~~ Most of the time when I yell with my son when he does no't listen to me, and the result, gets hurts.
5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?
~~ Turn the water of, check the caller I.D., and maybe decide to answer while walking towards the door. We don't have a dog. If we do have one, I will tell it to stop.
6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. Do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?
~~ First I will be surprised; then offer her to stay in our guestroom.
7. Have you ever seen a ghost?
~~ Yes, I believe I did when I was a child. It was my playmate's grandfather.
8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do?
~~ Press the horn to remind them that they should drive the speed limit. They should never talk on the cellphone in the first place while driving for it is dangerous. I slow down and give them enough room, to save myself from accident.