Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Love the Mama Mia Movie


Have you guys seen the movie Mama Mia? If not yet, you are missing a nice movie comedy movie. It is very hilarious and at the same time funny. I really like it so much that I can watch it over and over again without getting tired or bored. In fact, I already watched it three times. Yup, you heard me right. So if you are a fan of Abba and love their pop songs, then this movie is for you. You will love it am sure as much as I do :-)! Nop, was not paid to promote it; I just love it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh really? I haven't seen this one yet.. I may borrow the DVD this weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm waiting for this one from Netflix. Looking forward to seeing. I've heard it great. Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is on DVD now, Michelle. We rented it at Redbox. Pretty nice movie :-) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs