Friday, January 15, 2010

Busy Day Today!

It is a great day today, not that it is sunny and a little bit warmer outside. It is because there is no school today. My son is home with me. He told me last night that he would help me clean the apartment. He loves to vacuum and dust. Thank goodness I have little hands to help me; yup I have many things to do from folding and putting away clothes (not my fave chores aside from ironing), cleaning bathrooms and bedrooms. I still need to run the dishwasher and mop the floor. I tell you, when I get lazy....I really do. I am so lucky to have a husband who never complains, but does the cooking and cleaning kitchen when he is off from work. Speaking of work, one more night and the three days off work is here....misses him when he is at work especially at night. Well, so much for my laziness, I need to get my butt out of the couch and start doing my chores. I have promised my son last night that I will take him to McDonald because he did a good job at school for the past six months considering he is the youngest in his class. We had a Parents and Teacher Conference yesterday morning and hear nothing but praises and good word about Jake from his teacher. Great job , son! We are very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs