Monday, January 18, 2010

Looking for Pregnancy Forum?

One of the great adjustment I have made in my life was living on a foreign country where everything was new to me. The language barrier was one of them, then the culture, background and race and so on and so forth. Then, I got pregnant and that makes it even harder. There was no one I can turn to for help since my in-laws live far away from us just like my parents. I still think that we lost our first child because of my lack of knowledge about pregnancy and stuffs even though my doctor assured me that it wasn't my fault. Had I known the Pregnancy Forum, could have had saved my baby's life. Believe it or not, it has been seven years, but I still mourn her death. I miss her so much. Now, I am not allowed to get pregnant again because of my health condition. My poor son has been asking for a brother/sister lately and we can't do anything about it. Someday, when we are qualified, we plan to adopt a child not only because of our son's wish, but also because we want more children. My husband and I both love kids and big a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs