Friday, February 19, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I would like to say, thanks Rose for this award though I don't feel like I deserve this one for I don't think I am a beautiful blogger :-)...are you sure you were wearing your eyeglass before you sent this award to me?


As a requirement I have to list 7 things about me.
  1. I love playing scrabble.
  2. I am a meat lover especially beef.
  3. I am an organize freak.
  4. I love to camp, hike and travel.
  5. I am not a fan of sweet especially chocolates and candies.
  6. I collect bells from different country and states in United States.
  7. I love to cook and eat.
Now, it is time to share this award to the following blogger who are beautiful inside and outside: Liza, Juliet, Sweetiepie, Imelda, Amy, Race, Tetcha, Niko, Umma and You!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award ces, good to know more facts about you. Unique sd imung collections bells mn hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to know more about you teCes....similar atong mga hobbies...ehehhehe! lalo na eating....lol! lami man jud ikaon woi...sos ginamos unta ug bulad...lol!

    musta ang inyong weekend te?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aba, na tag din pala ako dito ah.. sige, akapg may time, i post ko to.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your award,Ate Ces!Sarap namang maglaro uli ng scrabble,wala kasi kami dito nyan eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this award. I'll posting it tomorrow. Can we also exchange links? I already put this blog in my list of "Mommy Blogs."

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs