Monday, August 9, 2010

To A Good Friend, Umma

Have you guys noticed that finally, I have badge for this blog? If you do, I'd like you to know that the person who made them for me was no other than Umma, a generous, kind, pretty, humble and smart friend Umma. I have known her for almost three years now if I am not mistaken and she is still the same person....she never changed...that is why she has plenty of true and faithful friends around her.


Thank you so much again Umma dear....i love my bagdes so much...they are so cute! To all who wanted to get to know her, visit her very informative and interesting blogs by clicking the badges below.

Bon Vivant



Fun Family Vacations

2 comments:

  1. Again, congrats te ces. Very nice badges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ang mga badges ces, galing ni Umma baby ahh. bait. I will grab your badges ces, pag maka oras na ako mag update sa mga links at badges ha

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs