Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy but Enjoyable Family Day Out!

Talking about Monday, for me it is always my busy day even though I am just a stay at home Mom. Yesterday, we went to our dentist appointment; Jacob did fine with his check up. The dentist found few cavities and need some cleaning to make sure that his teeth need serious procedure or not. He was by himself with the dentist and we are so proud of him for that. Normally, he would freak out and cry like you are doing something bad on him or hurting him. But yesterday, he was very cooperative. I am hoping he will do just fine for his cleaning next week! After that, we went grocery shopping at Walmart.

In the morning, we went to the bank and deposited the check my in-laws gave to us as our gifts for Christmas, then afterwords, headed to the Mall and returned the gloves my hubby gave me, then I got the chance to shop at Old Navy and bought myself a blouse and camisole that goes with it. Ate lunch at fast food, then play games at the video arcade. Oh, man that was a long day, but I have no regret for we all have fun doing things together as family, plus were able to catch three opps despite of that before the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs