Sunday, December 28, 2008

How times fly so fast....

Here are four nieces of mine: Karla, Maureen, Camille and Arabelle (starts from the right)....
with my brother, Danny, mother and Maureen..
mother with Karla and Maureen...
with my mother and borther is Ara....
and here is the second to the youngest and third Camille and youngest, Ara! They were all chilling after the big Noche Buena!

Last night I got the chance of talking with my family again in the Philippines. Happy to see my mother feeling better and as usual she became emotional and cried. That is one reason I don't call often as much as I should because it is breaking my heart to see her on the webcam drying! I also saw some pictures of them taken at Christmastime this year. They also want to see Jacob, but Jacob was already sleeping for it was already 2:00 in the morning. I can not believe how fast they are growing up! I already have three nieces who are teenangers and two are already in college. Anyway, I have posted some of the pictures of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs