Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Question Meme


I stole it from HERE! Join us and have fun, too!

1. How old do you look? I am not sure, but people say I look younger than my age :-)

2. Where do you live? North of Richmond

3. Are you waiting for something? Yup, to see my family back home.

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? People who pretend to know nothing.

5. Do you want/have kids? I have one in here and one in heaven.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? No, not at all!

7. Last shocking news you heard? I can't remember.

8. What was the last thing you drank? Water

9. Who do you most look like in your family? Mom or Dad, I guess :-)

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? Have my parents here by my side.

11. Where does most of your family live? Philippines

12. Where did you grow up? Philippines Island

13. Where do you want to go on vacation? Italy

14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Yes, when my son was shocking.

15. What can’t you wait for? See my family again.

16. When is the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? Half an hour ago to my husband before he goes to bed.

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? My Dad still smokes.

18. Want someone back in your life? My sister whom I never met.

19. What do you order at the bar? I don't go to the bar.

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? Two years ago.

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek? No! Ewww.

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Wheat Bread

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? Home with my family.

24. What are your nicknames? Cecile, Ces, Cici, Cel

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? I wouldn't want to go back at all.

2 comments:

  1. may tag ako sayo http://www.amiableamy.com/2009/03/right-now-tag.html and http://www.amiableamy.com/2009/03/five-facts-about-me.html

    just grab it anytime

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs