Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday 9: The Last Time

1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
~~ Three days ago; a Polo Shirt for my son.
2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
~~ Just this morning, when I told my son that he did a good job drawing a Pumpkin. He was happy!
3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
~~ Before the school starts, and it was some school supplies my son really didn't need.
4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
~~ Last week; it was a frozen yogurt chocolate flavor.
5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?
~~ Wednesday, had my third session of iron infusion.
6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?
~~ I can't remember; but I am pretty sure I did at least one this year.
7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
~~ Wednesday, when an old man ope the door for when at the doctor's office.
8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
~~ About three years ago, it was raining and my son and I were out playing; I phoned my husband at work, good thing his work was less than 15 minutes away from our house.
9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
~~ Being honest is one thing I learned from my mother, and so I follow her example, plus I don't want to carry any guilt feeling inside me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs