Thursday, September 9, 2010

My In/Outdoor Plants

Both Hubby and I love indoor/outdoor plants for they not only beautify your home, but also filters the bad odor inside inside it. Aside from the these plants photo, we also have african violet, geranium, aloe vera, orchids and fern. Outside are newly re planted mums which are great for fall season, crape myrtle and mini roses. And every time I see these plants it makes me fell good. Anyway, what about you? Do you have fave flower plants at home? Share them with us if you don't mind :-); we'd love to see them, too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got lovely indoor plants Te Ces. I don't have one anymore coz they die on me. Waaa! I had winter pansies, antorium and calla lily but they goners :(. I'm not that good in indoor plants. Gardening outside will do for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang cute naman ng may tiny flowers. is that lavender or blue?

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs