Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quotable Quotes

I love quotes. They help me in every in every thing I do. They strengthen me, motivate me, and help me becomes a better person just like the scriptures do. Quotes from famous spiritual leaders, poets, leaders of nations, and most of all from prophets of God are the thoughts that we need to seek after for they will lead us o where we want to be, and what we want to become as an individual, mother, wife/husband, neighbor, friend, daughter/son, and a citizen of the nation. Here are a couple of my favorites:

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, and a beautiful thing." ~ Mother Teresa ~

"Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference." ~ Emil Ludwig ~

1 comment:

  1. these are wonderful quotes, Ces. I love quotes too. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs