Monday, September 27, 2010

New Friend and LDS Conference

I had a great time walking and talking with my new friend this week. I had the chance to get to know her better and vice versa. I will not get bored anymore since we live close to each other and we both have boys that belong to the same class. Our son enjoy each other's company and so are. we :-). Today, the kids will be dismissed early today due to the State Fair. Though we don't have any plan on going there this year, we still want to get ticket for Jacob since we sometimes change our minds :-). Anyway, the Annual LDS general conference is going to convene this weekend and hubby and I are both excited. We get the chance to hear messages from the modern prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs