Thursday, March 17, 2011

Elegant Fake Flowers and Plants

Flowers add beauty to homes, offices, hospitals, churches and anywhere you can think of. Fresh flowers are great, but they can be very expensive. Plus they didn't last long! They will be wilted in a couple of days or so. And when it is wilted, it is no good but needs be thrown down the trash can. I love flowers and house plants but they just die on me. I don't know what to do to keep them alive. My orchids was the first one that left me, then the fern followed by the miniature roses :-(. Good thing I still have the African violets, aloe vera and geranium.


Anyway, talking about fresh flowers, There is a place that sells Fake plant. But you will never noticed the plants are artificial because they don't look like one. Mainly because they are made on high quality material like silk and the finest materials. Faux flower will never wilt nor die. I like that it can be used over and over again and doesn't require maintenance. I don't have to worry of whom will water of it when I'll be out of town. I like the look of these fake flowers and plants for they look elegant! Plus the shape stays the same....and the color never fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs