Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thank You So Much CSN Store

This one of the items I have purchased at CSN stores; a laptop backpack. I really like it for it is very spacious. Great for traveling. Since we will be heading to P.I. this summer, I can put many things in it aside from my laptop. My son like it but it is too big for him.



Anyway, I'd like to thank csnstores.com for the $300 gift certificate/card. With it I was able to fulfill one of my hubby's wishes which to own a Dutch Oven, quite expensive but I was able to buy it for him :-)! CSN is an online store where you can buy almost everything you need/want. They sell brand name products for an affordable price...and the shipping if free both ways! I will definitely go back and buy stuffs from them again pretty soon. Visit their site and be amazed!


1 comment:

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs