Saturday, November 1, 2008

Patiently and quietly he waited....

It was funny because my son woke up early today and then he started waking me up, too! He said "Mommy it's time to wake up! It's not dark anymore and we got to go." I told him I was still sleepy, come on let us sleep more." He reply and said," no Mommy we can't go back to sleep." Finally he gave up and I fell asleep again; after an hour or more, I woke up and found him next to me, all dressed up and was playing. I told him, “go down stairs and I'll be right there." He went down and turned the TV. on. I made him a breakfast and was very please with that. I always wake him up every morning during school days, but today, he woke me up! He was so patient at his very young again and I am proud of that. He waited for me patiently and quietly. I wished I can be patient as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs