Sunday, November 9, 2008

Scrabble, My Favorite Board Game

You Are Scrabble

You are incredibly clever and witty. You can talk your way out of (and into) situations easily.
You are an excellent decision maker. You are good at weighing the options in front of you.
You're the type of person who can make something out of nothing. You are very resourceful.
You know a lot of things. Most importantly, you know when people are wrong - even when they won't admit it.

This is so true! I love playing scrabble and will never get tired of it. I remember when I was still in Malaysia living with my Aunt; every Sunday, my friends and I go to Filipino Community and play scrabble with fellow Filipinas who love scrabble like me. Then, one day they organized a tournament and proudly said that I won the third place! Every once in a while my hubby and I play and almost all the time I win the game and now, he was challenged and he gets very serious because he wants to beat me; and he succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs